Anchorage Capital Partners is a specialised private equity firm that invests in businesses operating below their full potential or undergoing a significant transformation. We seek active partnerships with management teams via control investments where we can apply our unique combination of capital, operational expertise and change disciplines.
The professionals at Anchorage are highly experienced, having been involved in private equity investments in the Asia-Pacific region for over 25 years. Anchorage manages three funds with a total of $810M funds under management.
- Companies that are currently not operating at their full potential.
- Headquarters in Australia, New Zealand or South East Asia.
- Minimum of $100M in revenues.
- Enterprise value "sweet spot" of $25M to $250M, with the ability to make larger investments if required.
- All sectors, except direct property, direct mining, tech/biotech and start-ups or early stage.
The Anchorage Difference
- Operational and “hands-on”
- Turnaround and special situations expertise
- Fast execution
- Flexible deal structures
- Certainty from committed funds