Anchorage Capital Partners is a specialised private equity firm that focuses on operational turnarounds and special situations investments. We seek to partner with management teams to make control investments where we can apply our unique combination of capital, operational expertise and change disciplines.
The professionals at Anchorage are highly experienced, having been involved in private equity investments in the Asia-Pacific region for over 25 years. Anchorage manages two funds with a total of $450M funds under management.
- Companies that are currently not operating at their full potential
- Headquarters in Australia, New Zealand or South East Asia
- Minimum of $100M in revenues
- Enterprise values of up to $250M, with a “sweet-spot” of $30M - $100M
- All sectors, except direct property, direct mining, tech/biotech and start-ups or early stage.
The Anchorage Difference
- Turnaround and special situations
- Operational and “hands-on”
- Fast execution
- Flexible deal structures
- Certainty from committed funds